Skip to the content
- I’m not too sure if the decision I made to friend a co-worker on MySpace was a good idea or a bad idea. She seems cool and all, but I’m still a little weary about it. Time will tell if that decision was a stupid move by yours truly.
- I really should get into the habit of actually putting these out every Thursday.
- I have never seen The Godfather. Yes, I am dead serious. I’d be curious to know what others who read this particular LJ have never seen that would make others gasp in disbelief. Like my friend who up until last weekend never saw “The Princess Bride.”
- Is it me or are Honda Elements and Scion xB’s the most awful looking vehicles on the face of this earth?
- For that matter, what would compel a person who spent at least one hundred thousand dollars on a drop dead sexy black Mercedes SL500 to add those ridiculous spinning hubcaps? Oh you think I am joking?? If I had a gun, I would have shot that asshat dead in that car this morning on the toll lanes at Exit 9 on the Turnpike for having the gall to destroy that car like that
- While I was preparing myself a toasted english muffin this morning. One of the ladies that works in my building slathered on 2 HUGE spoonfuls of butter on EACH side of her english muffins. My arteries just about up and left my body to slap her across the face AND I think the baby Jeebus cried.
- I really like what the government did with the new nickel. I hope they do the same thing to the other coins as well. 🙂
- The new story arc between Faye and Marten at good ol’ QC has me in all sorts of suspense. Though I must admit that I wasn’t too keen on Faye snowballing Marten into admitting he has a thing for her only to knock him back down… That knocked her down a peg or two in my book. However, she’s still hot.
- Why is it that take-out Chinese food is 3.4 gagillion times better the next day while Indian food is 5.8 gagillion times worse the next day?
- Holy shit, it’s below two dollars a gallon at all of the gas stations near me. How is it in your neck of the woods?
Bad Behavior has blocked 102 access attempts in the last 7 days.