Skip to the content
- One of the things I hate the most about eating out is that the worst shit for you is always significantly less expensive than the stuff that is good for you. For instance, a Mickey D’s cheeseburger and small drink is a couple of bucks. The scrumptious mixed green (with lots of spinach), apple, pear and walnut salad I had ran me seven bucks. With iced green tea with honey, bumped it up to an even ten smackers.
- Seinfeld references are funny at all times of the day, especially at work. For instance we’re having a ball now that I got my hands on a few Junior Mints. “Who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious!”
- I think I am fully addicted to this blasted “Antiques Roadshow.” Every single damn time I see it on, I have to watch it only to see how ridiculously high someone would pay for an item like a little green porcelain fish flask. Plus that Lara Spencer’s pretty hot!
- Ever since I saw an Eddie Izzard DVD which was taped in New York City, I now can’t stop saying “dog’s bollox” for everything. Does it really mean a good thing or was he yanking our willies? I think the most fascinating thing I found out was that god created the dinosaurs in the image of his cousin Ted. Makes sense methinks. 🙂
- Ladies, if you are calling a gentleman over for a booty call, make sure you specify that in your phone conversation. Merely stating you made some dinner and invited one over does not automatically register as nasty freaky sex action coming up in our minds. Plus it helps to avoid any really awkward moments when said gentleman is about ready to head out the door once dinner, desert and conversation was had…
- I’ve been wanting a GI Joe doll with a kung-fu grip forever. Do they even make those?
- Cake or death??
- I’m absolutely dreading the fact that there is only 4 more pay checks until Christmas, plus the 2 family birthdays and 3 friend’s birthdays all around that magical time. Kill me now…
Bad Behavior has blocked 156 access attempts in the last 7 days.