For those of you looking to make a great impression at your next Christmas party, I bring to you this recipe Devina found and shared with me. It was such a hit, that I decided to share it with you. Enjoy. 😉
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 bottle Vodka
2 cups of dried fruit
- Sample the vodka to check quality.
- Take a large bowl,check the vodka again.
- To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar.
- Beat again.
- At this point it’s best to make sure the vodka is shtill OK.
- Try another cup… just in case
- Turn off the mixerer.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick fruit off floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who giveshz a shit.
- Check the vodka.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the vodka and kick the cat.