Saw this on Scott’s site and figured “What the hey?”
1. Your name spelled backward.
2. Where were your parents born?
Honduras, Central America
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
My 35GB mp3 collection I am mirroring on my Linux box at Devina’s for redundancy purposes. It took me a while to get that many mp3’s and I’ll be damned if I lose it all due to a bad drive… 😀
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Wow, when I was roughly 12 years old. So 15 years ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes, I have been in a few plays actually and emceed one of them.
7. How many kids do you want?
2 boys. My brother, sister and I are the last of our family name around, so I’d like to continue the family name since my sister will most likely lose hers.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country, followed very closely by today’s R&B and rap.
9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes, though not where I live now.
10. Do you have cable?
Yes I do.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No I haven’t… Yet.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Hehe, only after watching that first season of The Simpsons.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Hehe, numerous amounts.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Sky diving yes, not bungee jumping though.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
Honduras, Central America by plane. Orlando, Florida from Jersey in a car.
16. Do you have a garden?
No, though I would like a garden of venus fly traps and roses.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbes, though it’s not being done anymore sadly.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Of course I do, who doesn’t?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower in the morning.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
The Last Castle.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
22. Chips or popcorn?
Does Doritos count? If not, then nither.
23. What’s your favorite color?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No, I can’t say that I have… Why would I do this though? Can I get a good high off it??
*runs off to the nearest supermarket*
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange or Apple juice?
Orange ’til the break of dawn baby.
27. Favorite musical artist?
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Back in 2000 I think.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I’ve won a lot of academic awards, though never a sports trophy.
32. Are you a good cook?
I’d like to think I am an OK cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes I do. I just wish we could do it here in Jersey.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Yes, I’ve bought too many things from those damn infomercials.
35. Sprite or 7-Up?
Sprite all the way baby!
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
When I was a cashier I had to wear that silly blue smock and a tie.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Astroglide… Ummm, don’t ask. 😉
38. Ever throw up in public?
Yes, quite a few times actually. Most of them from drinking too much.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe in lust in first sight though.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Yeah, they’re not all that they are cracked up to be.
42. Can exes be friends?
Yes they can, I am still good friends and regularly hang out with a couple of them.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My sister when she had her operation to remove a cyst.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I have no clue, but it was red when I was a wee lad.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
Umm, just my name I think.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live character?
Mr. Robinson from Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood. Generally any of Eddie Murphy’s characters were awesome.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
I had a snak without a name.
48. What is in your purse?
Nothing, though there’s a few dollars in my wallet.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Can’t really say that here without it getting rated NC-17. 😆
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Target… Man I love that store.