As I was checking out the ever-so-talented Wil Wheaton’s site, I couldn’t stop laughing at the last entry he made along with the tons of comments the readers’ provided. So, I jotted down a list of the top 15 sayings I would love on my epitaph.
It should be noted that if I ever feel the need to drop dead at an inconvenient time (within the next two hundred years), I would much rather be cremated than buried and become worm food. As for what I’d like to be done with my ashes?? I’d totally dig it if they were released into outer space. Somewhere around Jupiter I suppose. Therefore, them lovely Dave bits would get sucked into Jupiter’s tremendous gravity and I would successfully become the first human on Jupiter. Hah! 🙂
Hey, no one said you had to be alive to be the first person on another world eh?? *giggles*
Anywho, should I suffer the indignity of being buried on this planet, I would want one of these 15 sayings on my tombstone:
- He’s dead Jim…
- He sure picked a great time to get some bad sushi…
- I’m standing behind you and I can see through your clothes.
- It’s just a flesh wound
- I’ve got a server in here, no really I do.
- At least I died getting laid
- You’re next… 😉
- Your ad here, 1 (800) 666 6969
- It was Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the den!
- 99 bottle of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer….
- Get used to disappointment
- Now this is a fine mess I have gotten myself into.
- Now remember kids, don’t try this at home.
- You only think I guessed wrong – that’s what’s so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia”, but only slightly less famous is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line!”. Hahahahahah!
Feel free to also add your own in the comments section or try it on your site.
Of course Wil’s site deserves full credit for this funky idear, make sure you acknowledge it. 🙂