- friday five baby!
- what’s the last vivid dream that you remember having? for some weird reason I was watching people getting eaten by spiders and then turning into them. I’m really not scared of spiders at all, so I was cheering on the people getting eaten by them. one of the gooey spider people were coming my way, so I busted out with a sword like the guy from highlander (adrian paul’s character, ummm duncan macleod if I am right) and started lopping heads and limbs off left and right. it should also be noted that queen’s, the show must go on was blaring in the background during that dream as well.
- do you have any recurring dreams? every once in a while i’ll have a highlander-ish type of dream where I am walking around with a sword doing bad stuff. hmmmm.. I hope that doesn’t mean I’m going to go postal one of these days. :-/
- what’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? I had a dream once where robbers came into my house and started taking all of my computers. I was walking around quietly following them with a sword in my hand (ok, this sword thing is getting REAL freaky now that I think about it) and just as I was about to pounce on one of them, they grabbed my cat tony as hostage. I was begging and pleading with them not to hurt him, but the guy flung him across the room. I yelled out his name and flew across the room to save him
think of those cheesy action scenes where the hero yells out the name slowly as he runs to save them…
…yeah that’s it
i nabbed him and saw that he had a cut on his chest from the bad dude’s knife. at this point, I lost it and went ape shit killing every robber in sight, like 5 of them all looking like arnold schawrzenegger (sp?). unfortunately, in the dream tony never made it because of the cuts to his chest. when I woke up, I looked all over the house for him, grabbed him and placed him on my bed so that he would be safe when I went back to sleep. yeah I know… awwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute.
- have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? why or why not? nah… you can probably tell by now that I have very clear recollections of my dreams. thus, no need to jot them down.
- have you ever had a lucid dream? what did you do in it? ummm, I was at the playboy mansion. I can imagine most of you know what happens next. 😉
have a great holiday weekend everyone! 🙂