my sis is graduating tomorrow! 🙂 :yay: after tomorrow she’ll be a full fledged nurse I think. not really sure how that whole thing works out, but either way I am damn proud of her. unfortunately I can’t make it to the graduation because I need to be @ work. however, I’m giving daddoo my cam to take oodles and oodles of pics. 🙂 gotta remember to get some flowers tomorrow after work for her.
cool news! I was asked by one of my friends to move in with him back down in central jersey! woooooo! it looks like in september i’ll finally have a place to call my own again. 🙂 I’m a going to have to start saving cash like a mofo now.
more good news coming, I finally got my check for the car accident yesterday and it’s a shitload more than what I originally thought it would be. the kelly blue book value for the car was roughly 2400-2600 bucks (me likes driving), the deductible was 1000 and with the rest of the payments I had left, I figured I was getting back a few hundred at most. lo’ and behold mr dave is 2 grand richer! :lmao: either way, that’s in my savings account for a down payment for my new car. i’ve test driven a bunch of cars so far and the list of the ones I was interested in are below.
- volkswagen jetta or passat – no way, I hate the “mushiness” in it’s handling
- audi a4 – it’s just a more expensive passat with the hot babe magnet factor thrown in. i’ll pass.
- honda accord – devina drives one and I have tried driving it. I just can’t get myself to buy one.
- toyota camry/corolla/mr-2 – I’m a toyota fan, I liked them all. though I was really diggin’ the yellow mr-2.
- subaru impreza – NAICE!
- acura cl type s – *droooooool*
- i’m also waiting to hang out with karen again to test drive her spanking new eclipse to see how that fits into the potential car category.
- i’m waiting to test drive an altima as well… I liked dann’s and I have heard nothing but good things about the newer ones.
oooh, I also finally got my driver’s license reinstated! hehe… I can cause hell on the roads again without extra worry.
with the current theme of police officers in my life now, there were a few at work today. just as I was going to fix a palm issue with one of the execs, I noticed a police officer in our hallway talking to a co-worker. turns out one of the 16 year old temps working at my job got her purse stolen and she’s blaming someone on the inside. I felt bad for her, but I just don’t buy her story in the least bit. the reason why is because with all of the expensive glasses ($700+) and computer equipment lying around, there’s bound to be stuff missing on a daily basis, yet nothing is ever swiped from our work place. eh well, I hope she finds her stuff.