- friday five baby!
- if you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? easy, marilyn monroe… she was gorgeous and I would love to hear the stories she has to tell about her life and the people in it.
- has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? who was it and how did you feel? I still remember very clearly the day stevie ray vaughn died. I was in the middle of trying to learn how to play his version of little wing and I was watching mtv when they aired the story of his death. at the time, the man was god to me with his abilities and passion for playing the guitar I still consider him to be the best of all time.
anyway, I immediately went numb, then went to take a shower and just bawled my eyes out for a good hour or so under the running water. I don’t know, but listening to his playing just touched something so deep inside me that I did not handle his loss well at all. I was so depressed for weeks after that even happened and even to this day on the anniversary of his death I have to listen to little wing.
- if you could be a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? hmmm, i’d have to say hugh hefner. *big ass grin*
- do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? who? someone told me once that I looked like marc anthony after getting a haircut when I was about 18 years old. I thought they were smoking crack but I politely told her “thank you.”
- have you ever met anyone famous? let’s see… I once stood in front of ben stiller and janeane garofalo when they were being interviewed. I also stood in front of art alexakis of everclear after one of their concerts while he was giving an interview (man is he tall). recently, I had the privilege and honor of meeting masaharu morimoto at his restaurant in philly a couple of months ago. 🙂