Skip to the content
friday five baby!
- What makes you homesick? latino (specifically cuban) food. I have yet to have anything better outside of this area.
- Where is “home” for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad’s house, particular state/city)? I go by the logic that home is where you hang your hat. though i’d much rather be in the new brunswick area than up where I am now.
- What makes it home for you? People? Things? my friends, and the lifestyle. it’s like a very low key hoboken without all of the fakeness and elitist attitudes.
- Where is the furthest you’ve been from home, miles-wise honduras twice. like a 5 hour plane ride if I remember. though some of my friends take like a 22 hour flight to get to their homes… :youch:
- What are your plans for this weekend?
- visiting my friend adrian to drop of some computer goods
- fixing a broken bathroom sink at my parent’s place
- fixing a broken bathtub drain at my parent’s house
- teaching my brother how to play “good riddance” by green day
- showing devina some basic unix and asp/sql coding
- making devina a roast pork with black beans and white rice with an avocado salad
- goto the golf driving range and smack some white balls around
Bad Behavior has blocked 294 access attempts in the last 7 days.