Feel much better now… and I dropped a good 20 pounds from the fever sweats so I suppose that’s a good thing.
Not much going on new wise with the exception of yesterday’s Superbowl. Normally I do not watch them because they just got way too commercialized (the actual game I mean) for my tastes. However I try and watch the commercials and Dave learned alot of things yesterday.
- Pepsi is just going downhill now
- So is the moronic Ms. Spears
- If I smoke weed in the near future I will be helping the terrorists
- I still miss Guilianni
- Hawks totally rock as pets
- Why are they making a Blade and Men in Black 2??
- The horses were bowing to the remains of the Towers and not the Statue of Liberty people!
- The new Caddy looks like crap
- WTF is a Quizno?? No way it can beat Tastee’s Subs…
- Never ever fire a puppet
- No, I don’t really care about MLife
So the game went very well, even though I was one of the many out there who thought the Pats had about as much of a chance at winning as I have in driving a BMW M5 tomorrow. Needless to say, they won a fairly boring game and I am out an M5.
The half-time show only got good when U2 did “Where the Streets Have No Name.” is it me or does U2 not do it anymore for ya ever since they sold out and went pop?? Eh well, so the world turns… Malcom in the Middle was damn funny so it definitely was a good night after that. 🙂
Woah Angel’s puttin’ the moves on Cordelia… Atta boy make her squeal like the little…
Soooo anyway work today was less than uneventful. Just as I was going to work today there was a power line down on the street going to and fro scaring the living crap of the cop trying to keep us all from driving near it. I parked my car and just hoofed it to work only to be greeted with a power outage. Luckily, my good “oh shit our servers aren’t protected against a power failure” scheme worked flawlessly. Whilst all of the peons’ machines were nothing more than overpriced paper weights I was still browsing and chattin’ via aim on the way overpriced (and protected) servers.. 🙂
Ahhh, it’s good to be the king.