Got this from a friend over e-mail, check it out and get some laughs…
26 signs that you’ve already grown up
- Your potted plants stay alive.
- Having sex in a twin-sized bed is absurd.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
- You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
- You carry an umbrella. you watch the weather channel.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of hookup and breakup.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
- You’re the one calling the police because those darn kids next door don’t know how to turn down the stereo.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You don’t know what time taco bell closes anymore.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog science diet instead of mcdonald’s.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
- Dinner and a movie – the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
- MTV news is no longer your primary source for information.
- You go to the drugstore for ibuprofen and antacids, not condoms and pregnancy test kits.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff”.
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- Grocery lists are longer than macaroni & cheese, diet pepsi & ding dongs.
- “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
- Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You don’t drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
- You read this entire list looking for one sign that doesn’t apply to you
Ahhhh, boy do I feel old now…
Thanks to all of you lovely people who wished me well these past few days while I have been holed away in my place with strep throat. To be quite honest I really hate being home from work simply because there is absolutely nothing to do here while I am shivering from the fevers… I mean I have been going crazy watching my collection of tapes, but even that gets way boring. I just picked up Alice, so tomorrow while I am home yet again chowing down on my lovely meds, I will be trying out this game… It looked cool at the local Best Buy so I picked it up to play it.
Either way if ya see me on-line tomorrow, send me an instant message, I’m most likely bored out of my wits.