Another Saturday morning spent @ work as opposed to my lazy ass sleeping in bed. Then again that’s what I get for putting off this project for so long. Turns out I also will most likely come in on Monday and get sober Enough on Tuesday morning to come in as well. Ho hum, so life goes on. This project I am on involves making roughly 60 CDs for this big ass sales meeting next week for all of our lovely sales reps. As to why the reps can not just log on from home and do this themselves is beyond me but what can ya do…
Oddly enough I am getting a manicure today.
Why you ask?
Beats me I say…
Devina’s quite the sickly one and I am doing the boyfriend duty of driving down to take care of her, make her chicken soup and stuff. Then when she feels better, she’s getting her manicure done. So say OK and then she asked me if I wanted one as well. After much thought and debate, I figured what the hey. I’ve seen plenty of guys do it. I’d like to see what a manicured set of hands will feel like on me. Then afterwards she wants to go bowling since we haven’t done it in a while so that should be fun.
Hmmm, now that I am thinking about it wouldn’t that be the very last thing you would want to do after a manicure?!? :-/
Oooh, I can make myself a nice 80’s CD for the drive down to her place… Check out my most recent mix:
- Simply Red – Holding Back the Years
- Don Henley – The End of the Innocence
- Sophie B Hawkins – As I Lay Me Down
- Bangles – Manic Monday
- Tears for Fears – Everybody Wants to Rule the World
- Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams
- Poison – Fallen Angel
- Human League – Human
- Boy George and the Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
- Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer
- Prince and the New Power Revolution – Let’s Go Crazy
- Thompson Twins – Hold me Now
- Alannah Myles – Black Velvet
- A-Ha – Take on me
- Dire Straits – Romeo and Juilet
- Michael Jackson – Billy Jean
- Billy Idol – White Wedding
- Crowded House – Don’t Dream it’s Over
Whatcha think?? Damn, I need to get all of my cd mixes up on here but coding that is gonna be quite the task. Anyone out there know if I should just used SQL stored procedures exclusively for this task?? Something tells me that’s the best way to do it but I hate SQL so.